TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OUR PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER
- If you decide to change your order or need to swap certain items we can do swap outs. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Psyllium Husk is gluten-free. It is derived from a plant native to Iran and India. These psyllium husks can be taken as a fibre supplement or used in gluten-free baking.
Warning: Taking this product without sufficient liquid may cause choking. For adults: Mix 1-2 teaspoons psyllium husks with at least 1 glass of liquid. Take once or twice daily on an empty stomach.
Psyllium seed husks. This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and treenuts are present.
Typical nutritional information (as packed): Per 100g per single serving
– Energy (kJ) 776
– Protein (g) 1.4
– Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 3
– Total fat (g) 0.2
– Of which Saturated fat (g) – Dietary fibre (g) 85.1
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Reseal zip lock after opening
All our packets come in 1kg pack sizes